Last month I went on a 2-week vacation (more about that soon), and I tried out some new natural, clean beauty skincare products for summer that should be on your must-have lists this summer! I wanted to share my top favorites with you, and why I loved them so much.
Let’s jump right in!
Unfortunately, I am a terrible packer, almost always overpacking. I have little bags for skincare, haircare, and a separate makeup bag and the total weight of everything is probably five solid pounds. I might be able to pack in a carry on were it not for the personal care products I bring.
I brought with me my favorite lightweight cleansing oil, innisfree Cleansing Oil.
I absolutely love this oil because it removes all makeup and you can use it for hydrating the skin, it’s a double-duty product that tops my all-time favorite list.
Plus, it’s green and clean, nontoxic, and simply perfection.
The oil can also be used on any body part.
I slathered this all over my face then used an organic cleansing wipe to remove all makeup. It even removes mascara!
Specially formulated for daily use, this sheer tint mineral sunscreen is oil-free, fragrance-free, and dermatologist-recommended – it’s my new daytime base layer.
Use under makeup or alone. NO chemical sunscreens, dyes, fragrances, oils or preservatives.
KEY FEATURES –
BENEFITS: Silky Smooth and lightweight, ideal for daily use
SUN PROTECTION: SPF 40 SPF
SKIN TYPE: Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Normal
- A facial mineral fusion
- Offering elegance and superior sun protection
- In a silky matte finish
Next, our natural skincare regiment would not be complete without an organic makeup setting spray to help your makeup stay put, even in the hot summer sun.
COOLA Organic Makeup Setting Spray with SPF 30 provides long-lasting, weightless sun protection and helps to keep your makeup on longer.
KEY FEATURES –
BENEFITS: Organic, vegan, cruelty-free, reef-friendly, paraben-free
SUN PROTECTION: 30 SPF
SKIN TYPE: All
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY: UVA/UVB protection
- HYALURONIC ACID: Keeps skin hydrated & to help makeup last longer
- CUCUMBER & ALOE VERA EXTRACT: Refreshes & calms skin
Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection Color Balm is my new fav lip balm for the summer! This ultra-hydrating and universally flattering lip balm is not only hypoallergenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, oil-free, dye-free, gluten-free and fragrance-free, it also will provide you with all-mineral protection from UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light and infrared radiation.
And it’s available in 3 buildable shades.
KEY FEATURES –
BENEFITS: Total Protection SPF 50 Color Balms offer all physical UVA/UVB protection in a chemical-free formula using only 100% mineral actives
SUN PROTECTION: 50 SPF
BONUS: Color balms can be used on your lips and/or cheeks
You can FEEL it working! No matter what goes on during the day, no matter how exhausted I am, I never ever skip my nightly clean beauty skincare routine which includes completely removing all traces of makeup and applying my natural nightly creams or serums along with a good eye cream.
I can’t recommend ELEMIS Oxygenating Night Cream more! From the manufacturer, ‘this rich, nourishing night cream targets the signs of aging to improve the appearance of skin suppleness, firmness, and elasticity, revealing a radiant complexion upon waking and delivering up to 12 hours of intense moisture.’
Take it from me and my 40-year-old skin, this one is worth the investment. The noticeable improvements around my eyes and chin area are remarkable. I wish I would’ve taken before and after photos!
Here is one from the manufacturer:
My last must-try natural skincare product for this summer is Dermalogica Awaken Peptide Eye Gel. This is my go-to eye lift gel when I have been going, going, going for too long and need to look well-rested in MINUTES.
KEY FEATURES –
CAFFEINE: Reduce the appearance of puffiness
PEPTIDES: Firms and smooths skin to reduce puffiness
ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT: Minimizes swelling
SUCCINIC ACID: Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Does your morning start with a pair of puffy eyes? Whether caused by lack of sleep, allergies, aging or salty food –swollen, tired or puffy eyes can affect anyone. And while there’s a range of reasons why we might have swollen under eyes, one thing is for sure –we’re tired of looking tired.
- The solution: energize your eyes. New Awaken Peptide Eye Gel reduces puffiness and fine lines for a more well-rested look. This lightweight gel hydrates, firms and smooths the delicate skin around our eyes, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles while reducing puffiness.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Diosmin and Forskolin create a highly active blend of peptides that help to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes. Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chrysin and Peptide are combined to create another highly active blend that soothes the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes.
In the morning, I apply a little under each eye and then dab on my concealer – 10 minutes later,, noticeable reduction of puffiness and wrinkles!
As with most products, you need to use consistently to see improvements.
This has been my go-to eye cream for a while and I just love how energizing it is!
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API