Innovation in the clean beauty industry has opened up a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to how we can look our best and having healthy, younger-looking skin naturally and without surgery. In recent years, the rise of high tech beauty devices and facial tools has taken our noninvasive, at-home skin care game to the next level.
LED light therapy lamps and LED face masks have been gaining popularity as a therapeutic agent for treating a number of skin concerns ranging from acne and wrinkles to pain and sadness. Still a fairly new technology, there’s been a lot of questions from curious skincare enthusiasts and beauty fanatics alike about these ultramodern, super-effective facial tools.
In order to achieve maximum skin and facial benefits, what’s the best serum to use with LED light therapy? Well, this can depend on the color of LED light therapy and your specific skin type and skin concerns.
Below is our list of the best serum to use with LED light therapy based on the LED light therapy device.
+ IN THIS ARTICLE
- Best Serum With Red LED Light Therapy Device
- Best Serum With Blue LED Light Therapy Device
- Best Serum With Amber LED Light Therapy Device
- Best Serum With Near InfraRed LED Light Therapy Device
- Should You Use a Serum With LED Light Therapy?
Best Serum With Red LED Light Therapy Device
Red light therapy, or RLT, has been proven to build collagen, promote tissue repair, and diminish wrinkles so Red LED light therapy devices are highly recommended facial tools for those looking to reduce the signs of aging and improve skin elasticity.
With so many anti-aging benefits associated with red LED light therapy devices, it’s best to pair RLT with facial serums containing nutrient-rich antioxidants and powerful anti-aging ingredients such as peptides or vitamin C.
Recommended Red LED Light Therapy Lamp
- 💡HOOGA HG SERIES: The HG series is our entry level series, perfect for getting started with red and near infrared light therapy. No unnecessary features, just effective, affordable light therapy. HG300 is a targeted device featuring 60 5W LEDs emitting red and near infrared light at a 1:1 ratio. Built-in cooling fan. Measures 12.2″ x 8.2″ x 2.5″. 60 degree beam angle. Includes instruction manual, hanging kit, and eye protection.
- 💡HIGH POWERED HOME USE: Red light therapy used to be limited to expensive salons and clinics but now thanks to high powered, energy efficient and affordable LEDs, all the benefits of red light therapy can now be achieved at home in just minutes a day. Much like we need nutrients from food and water, our bodies need light to function optimally as well.
- 💡SPECIFIC & PROVEN WAVELENGTHS: Our light therapy devices use clinically proven wavelengths of red and near infrared light at 660 (red) and 850 (near infrared) nanometers in a 1:1 ratio for the perfect light therapy treatment. These wavelengths are ideal for skin health, reducing wrinkles, improved energy and performance, enhanced recovery, more mental clarity and so much more.
Pair a Red LED Light Therapy Lamp with Anti Aging Facial Serum
- ANTI-WRINKLE SERUM: Our Retinol serum for face is a potent yet gentle anti-aging serum that visibly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and evens skin tone for more youthful looking skin.
- SMOOTHS and FIRMS: Retinol Tri-Active Technology delivers a fast-acting Retinoid for instant firming, a time-released Retinol for ongoing benefits and a Retinol booster to maximize results.
- RETINOL TREATMENT: This Retinol face serum is suitable for use on Normal, Oily, Dry, Combination and Sensitive skin types, and Retinol Youth Serum can be used daily for best skin care results.
Best Serum With Blue LED Light Therapy Device
Did you know that there’s actually an acne-causing bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes for short, that lives on the surface of acne-prone skin? If you have acne-prone skin, you’ll definitely want to check out a blue light therapy device.
Blue LED light therapy lamps and devices are a non-invasive treatment that uses blue light to kill P. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria. Blue light therapy treatments have shown to be very effective and have been approved by the FDA as a treatment for acne.
Recommended Blue Light Therapy Device
Pair a Blue LED Light Therapy Lamp with Acne-Fighting Ingredients like Salicylic Acid
- Just a thin layer spread over the acne prone areas every evening
- Will keep your skin smooth and clear and acne pimples at bay
- Will not irritate erupted or sensitive skin
Best Serum With Amber LED Light Therapy Device
Amber, yellow, or orange LED light therapy can create a calming effect for the mind and for our skin so these light therapy devices are best for treating skin issues like rosacea or related skin issues that cause redness or irritation.
Recommended Amber Light Therapy Device
Pair an Amber LED Light Therapy Lamp with a Serum Containing Ingredients Like Milk Protein to Calm and Soothe Inflamed Skin
- ANTI-REDNESS SERUM: Targeting the visible signs of aging caused by skin sensitivity and irritation, this anti-redness skin serum uses naturally derived ingredients to prevent dryness, discomfort and visible irritation.
- SOOTHES & CALMS: The anti-redness skin treatment can be used daily to soothe irritation and reduce redness, leaving facial skin looking and feeling calm and unified.
- SENSITIVE SKIN: This soothing serum is ideal for dry, irritated and sensitive skin. The gentle skin care treatment for reddened skin and calms, nourishes and hydrates dry skin.
Best Serum With Near InfraRed LED Light Therapy Device
The most deeply absorbed wavelength, near infrared light penetrates much deeper into the body than any other LED light therapy color so this powerful light can heal deeper wounds and is often used as relief for deep muscular and joint pain.
Unlike the other colors, Infrared light is invisible to the naked eye so the light therapy device may appear to not be ‘on’ in the infrared light setting.
Recommended Infrared Light Therapy Device
- ANTI-AGING TREATMENT: Our advanced panel provides 4 LED light therapy treatments in one 5-minute session. You’ll receive spa-strength Red(660nm), Yellow(590nm), Amber(630nm), and Infrared(880nm) light to treat cells at different layers of skin, minimizing inflammation and maximizing collagen production!
- DESIGNED FOR FACE & BODY: Unlike other LED mask products, RejuvaliteMD was designed to treat your face, neck, and body. The 120 powerful bulbs deliver clinical results from 6″ away without needing to be placed directly on the skin. You’re guaranteed to see an improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sun damage.
- INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY: Invisible to the naked eye (they look like they aren’t turned on), infrared therapy reaches the layers of skin inaccessible to the visible wavelengths. You will see 3 strips of unlit LED lights on your RejuvaliteMD that works to bring out your best skin. Use it for at least 5 minutes/day and a minimum of 5 days per week to get the same clinically-proven results as a professional treatment!
Pair an Infrared LED Light Therapy Lamp with a Serum Containing Hydrating and Anti-Aging Ingredients
- HIGHEST GRADE NATRUAL & ORGANIC Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Safe for All Skin Types
- INTENSE MOISTURE & HYDRATION Combines with up to 1000 Times Water in its Weight and Form a Hydration Layer
- MULTI-FUNCTION Vitamin C & Vitamin E – Use This Hyaluronic Acid Serum as a Dark Spot Remover, Pore Reducer, Fine Line and Wrinkle Remover, Skin Moisturizer, Hyperpigmentation Treatment.
Should You Use a Serum With LED Light Therapy?
Last update on 2021-07-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API