After suffering from a few different health issues, I decided to give alkaline water a try. When a body consumes too many unhealthy things like soda, candy, alcohol, and the list goes on and on, the body turns acidic which is when disease can set in.
This is not unusual, in fact, the average person is probably more acidic than alkaline thanks to our diets and stress levels. Oh yes, stress can really mess up the body’s chemistry as I am learning first hand.
If the body is not in harmony, it stops working at its peak performance level.
Digestion turns sluggish, you find that you do not have any energy or can’t sleep, anxiety sets in and you might battle headaches and depression etc. Ideally, the body should be more alkaline than acidic.
There are many vegetables you can eat to help with the acid/alkaline balance.
Of course, you’ve heard how important it is to drink lots of water but drinking alkaline water is the ideal. Like I mentioned above, if the body has too much acid, complications may ensue turning healthy cells into toxic ones.
It is very easy to put together and the pitcher is well made and sleek. This is the most cost-effective way to drink alkaline water.
I was buying jugs of it at the health food store and the cost adds up quickly.
A water pitcher with a filter, especially a special alkaline filter, was the best and most cost effective way to get alkaline water.
Here’s what you need to know about this product:
- Increases alkalinity (pH level). By reducing acidity we reduce inflammation in our body, which in turn can reduce and prevent disease, improving our overall health and wellbeing. (I feel better since drinking my h20 from Invigorated Water)
- High negative Oxidization Reduction Potential (ORP) to deliver super-high antioxidant water, to assist in eliminating free radicals from our body, which aids in increased immunity and energy levels.
- Adds healthy beneficial minerals such as selenium and calcium.
- Improves taste and smell of drinking water. (I really do taste a difference!)
- Removes heavy metals such as lead, copper, zinc, arsenic, as well as chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride. Allowing our body to detox and RESTORE, leading to improved metabolism and aiding in weight loss. (You do not want heavy metals in your water!)
- Removes organic and non-organic materials such as algae, silt, and sand. Inhibits bacterial growth.
- Structures water into micro-clusters that can more easily penetrate the cells of our body to improve hydration, and therefore mental clarity and energy.
- Made from eco-friendly materials including our BPA free food grade PP & SAN plastic.
- Certified by SGS, filter materials certified by NSF.
- Includes two all-new multi-stage PH001 filters, including two particle catching micro-nets, coconut shell activated carbon charcoal, stone and ceramic ball blend, and latest technology KDF.
- PH001 also conveniently fits our pH RECHARGE & pH REFRESH models, features new anti-block technology, and attaches to our PH002 Ultra Filtration (UF) membrane filters (sold separately) – removing up to 80% of fluoride for those looking to take their water filtration to the next level.
(Good! Fluoride is bad news!)
I have little papers to test acid/alkaline levels and I am right where I should be thanks to my Invigorated Water.
I drink it all day long and some of my symptoms have cleared up since drinking it.
You only have to change the filter about once every six months so for those of us who are a little lazy, it’s awesome!
You can find out more about Invigorated Water here.