I’m always searching for really good hair care products that will help with frizz. I’ve come to understand that my hair has the texture of shag carpet fibers and that’s just the way it is.
Good products and heat styling tools can help… and a good dose of moisture is essential too.
I was super excited to try these awesome plant-based, sustainable products from ArtNaturals.
This brand is cruelty-free, products are packaged in PA-free materials to help preserve and maintain an eco-friendly environment and the company uses natural and organic ingredients.
The hair care products I tried include the Argan Oil Hair Growth Therapy Shampoo and the Argan Oil Hair Mask. The shampoo is perfection, sudsing up just the right amount and smelling delicious, rinsing out completely with zero residue.
It’s geared for softening and encouraging growth. The oils help smooth brittle ends while other ingredients are excellent for scalp health.
Some Of The Plant-Based Ingredients Used In ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Growth Therapy Shampoo:
ArtNaturals Argan Hair Mask is a necessity for me. It calms my locks, softens them and makes my hair feel healthy.
If you heat style your hair or frequently wash it, color it, then this is a product you might want to have for deep treatment or even every day.
ArtNatural's Argan Hair Mask Ingredients Include:
ArtNaturals also offers skincare, and I am OBSESSED with good skincare products.
Not a day goes by when I do not apply a serum, eye cream, oil, maybe moisturizer if it’s cool and dry outside… then maybe even an additional oil.
I have been putting these 2 anti-aging serums to the test:
The Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Jojoba Seed to aid in decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and other imperfections as well as boost skin’s moisture level.
I use this as a base then have been applying moisturizer and or a serum/oil. My skin has been looking healthier lately and I think it’s due to this serum!
- ANTI:AGING: Hyaluronic acid (HA) is found in nearly every cell in the body. As we age, hyaluronic acid loss is part of why our skin loses elasticity and smoothness. Nowhere is is more visible than on our face! Restoring our skin’s natural supply helps boost collagen to give us smoother, firmer, younger looking skin.
- DIMINISHES FINE LINES & WRINKLES: Well:moisturized skin is plumped up with water to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Our hyaluronic acid serum deeply hydrates your skin and helps your skin retain the moisture so your skin appears smoother and younger for longer.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Hyaluronic acid is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin against free radicals that damage your skin’s collagen. A calming and brightening antioxidant, HA also helps your skin fight UV damage and restore skin dried out from sun damage.
ArtNatural's Hyaluronic Serum Key Ingredients Include:
The 2.5% Retinol Serum is very gentle, I use it every other night and use it sparingly. It’s appropriate to use for all kinds of skin troubles and issues like age spots, wrinkles, acne and more. It’s mild and though I have super sensitive skin, I can use this with no irritation.
- POWERFUL ANTI-AGING – Retinol Serum contains Retinol (Vitamin A), along with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and botanical extracts that work together to diminish Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Crow’s Feet, Age and Sun Spots and Under-Eye Bags
- NATURAL COLLAGEN PRODUCTION – Boosts skin’s own natural collagen production as it Exfoliates, leaving Smoother, Rejuvenated skin that’s Brighter, Tighter and Firmer
- CLEANS AND TIGHTENS PORES – Targeting Skin Blemishes, and helping to Reduce the Excess oil production that leads to Breakouts
ArtNatural's 2.5% Retinol Serum Key Ingredients Include:
Art Naturals offers so many products, I see at least ten things I want right now including Lemon Oil, something called Zen Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Eye Gel, a peel off face mask… and more.
To take a closer look all of the amazing Art Naturals products for skincare here.
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API