If you do one thing in your beauty routine this summer, let it be applying sunscreen daily!
I could sit here and type up reports on skin cancer and sun exposure, tell you how the sun will age you beyond your years.
I’ve pretty much stayed away from the sun, mostly because I hate to be hot (and sweaty), but I know how bad it is for me.
Even so, I’ve noticed age spots, slight discoloration and I’m furious! I should’ve worn a hat and an SPF 25 throughout my whole life. Alas, we didn’t have the information on the dangers of the sun when I was a teen.
Here’s a wonderful professional skin care product brought to you by La Roche-Posay.
It’s La Roche-Posay Anthelios Light Fluid Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 60. It’s Oxybenzone Free, Non-Greasy, and Non-Comedogenic.
- This multi-award winning facial sunscreen provides advanced protection in a lightweight, matte finish fluid. It helps visibly reduce the appearance of sun damage
- Oxybenzone and Octinoxate-free facial sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 60 protection. Formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants
- Helps prevent sunburn, Skin damage and premature aging of the skin
This wonderful product offers UVA protection down to the cellular level. It guards against UVA and UVB rays. It contains “Senna Alata, a plant extract which has a self-defense mechanism to protect against cell damage.”
Because I have an awful t-zone with lots of oil production, I apply a matte oil control lotion in that area and apply the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Light Fluid Face Sunscreen everywhere else, including my neck, chest, and hands.
This product is not greasy or smelly, dries to a smooth finish, and doesn’t contain PABA, a known irritant.
I had the opportunity to also try out a few of La Roche-Posay’s superb facial cleansers including:
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub for Sensitive Skin
I really like all of these cleansers.
The Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser is fantastic at removing makeup and grease without drying my skin.
- Purifying foaming gel cleanser for oily skin
- Oil free formula with Zinc to purify skin
- Gently cleanses impurities while respecting skin’s pH balance
The Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream Cleanser instantly foams up with lovely little bubbles, you can almost feel it working to remove impurities!
- Helps deeply cleanse, unclog and shrink pores without over-drying skin
- Transforms into a soft, rich foam which rinses off easily
- This cream cleanser for oily skin helps to cleanse skin thoroughly and visibly minimize the look of pores while removing excess oil.
And the La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub for Sensitive Skin feels so so good on my skin. The fine scrub exfoliates gently and my skin looked rosy and bright after I rinsed it off.
- This gentle face scrub exfoliates and purifies skin. With ultra-fine pumice particles, it gently helps remove excess dead skin cells, while respecting the sensitivity of the skin.
- Formulated with Perlite, a powder derived from volcanic rock. It is able to absorb water or oil and is known to provide a matte finish on skin and glycerin to help hydrate skin.
- Soap free, alcohol free and paraben free
You can read more about La Roche-Posay here.
Last update on 2023-02-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API